Over the past several weeks and months we've encountered a number of errors with Internet Explorer version 11. They include errors in slow page display, rendering videos, renaming folders, moving files and pages not displaying. Some of these errors are impossible for us to fix.

I recently made a purchase on a site where the page did not display in IE11 after the purchase. So I assumed it did not process the order. I tried to resend it 3 times and never received a completed order page. The business charged me 3 separate times for the order. All because the page would not display in IE11.

We haven't seen any of the above errors using Firefox and Google. So we are strongly recommending using Firefox and Google Chrome when using MyQue. Not that MyQue will not work in IE11, but if you use IE11 please be prepared for the type of errors described and there is nothing we can do to fix them.

Here is a message from our programmer: 'IE cause many issues to lot of functionalities on MyQue. I have very bad experience with IE. I cannot debug or find what is causing issues. From the other site I have no issues with other browsers like Firefox or Chrome. Starting from Windows 10 Microsoft shut down IE and introduce new browser Edge'.

Over the past several weeks and months we've encountered a number of errors with Internet Explorer version 11. They include errors in slow page display, rendering videos, renaming folders, moving files and pages not displaying. Some of these errors are impossible for us to fix. I recently made a purchase on a site where the page did not display in IE11 after the purchase. So I assumed it did not process the order. I tried to resend it 3 times and never received a completed order page. The business charged me 3 separate times for the order. All because the page would not display in IE11. We haven't seen any of the above errors using Firefox and Google. So we are strongly recommending using **Firefox and Google Chrome** when using MyQue. Not that MyQue will not work in IE11, but if you use IE11 please be prepared for the type of errors described and there is nothing we can do to fix them. Here is a message from our programmer: 'IE cause many issues to lot of functionalities on MyQue. I have very bad experience with IE. I cannot debug or find what is causing issues. From the other site I have no issues with other browsers like Firefox or Chrome. Starting from Windows 10 Microsoft shut down IE and introduce new browser Edge'.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft